Check Out These Pages

February 24, 2014

Waldorf salad - YUMMY

Waldorf salad brings back childhood memories for me. My grandmother made the very best Waldorf salad. Mine never tastes QUITE as good as hers; I think it's because of the one ingredient I can't replicate - her special brand of grandmom love!



2 apples, diced
2 stalks of celery, diced
Lemon juice, to taste
Mayonnaise, to taste
Raisins, 2 Tbsp
Walnuts, 1/2 C, chopped

Chop up apples, celery, & walnuts, mix with raisins, lemon juice, & mayo. Let this stand in the frig to allow the flavors to "marry".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, sounds good! Thanks for sharing the recipe at the Healthy Tuesday hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks yummy! Thanks for sharing at Food on Friday.

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for comment moderation, but find it necessary in order to eliminate spam.

Thank you for your visit. I read every comment and value both your visit and your thoughts. Please stop by every Tuesday and share your favorite photos.